Glenn Bracey – Facilitator and Coach (Valencia, Spain)
- 22 years experience in learning and development for clients including, Vodafone, Marks and Spencers, Legal & General, Lloyds Banking, Greater Manchester Police, MTV, Galaxy Radio, The Foreign Offiee.
- Founder partner of Future Vision Training Ltd (Brighton). Providing practical, experiential and memorable learning for organisational change, growth and performance.
- Facilitation experience in Europe, Asia and America
- Certified Embodiment Trainer (Integration Training)
- Continuing a 10-year study in embodied consciousness – Including mindfulness and meditative practises.
- Graduated a 3-year mentoring programme with Richard Moss in embodied consciousness
- Trained therapist in CFT (Compassion Focused Therapy) and ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy)
- NLP Master Practitioner
- Combines playfulness and seriousness to turn what appears to be limited into limitless
Online Conference cumming up! - 14th - 25th October 2020, Online