An experiential dive into the depths of embodied training and coaching for experienced Newfield grads who have already trained in the basics.
- Practical coaching tools – a review and some new ones
- The meta models experienced embodied trainers are (mostly unconsciously) using
- Moving from new-age superstition to rigour in embodied work
- Centring – advanced level
- From four archetypes/dispositions to twelve
- Embodied evidence base and neuroscience
- A collegiate space to play, explore and have fun together
Bled, Slovenia, 20 March 2014 from 13:00 – 19:00
Euro 100 payment in advance. Click here to make your payment.
View some of Mark’s Integration Training videos here:
For more info about Mark Walsh click here