This is an experiential training for those wishing to develop practical skills working with the body in training and coaching. Using posture, breathing and movement helps clients go deep quickly and creates lasting results. This training will give you both a greater personal insight and a clearer overview of the field as well as tools you can use the next day.
The second day builds on the first for professionals wanting to use practical embodiment tools in their work. It is a pragmatic, experiential training for those who want to develop skills working with the body in training, coaching and facilitating, or transfer body skills from yoga, dance or martial arts to business work.
Who is this training for:
* Business and life coaches, trainers, facilitators and consultants
* Yoga, dance, complementary health practitioners and martial artists looking to apply their skills to business
* Teachers, therapists and those in other helping or educating professions
* Anyone looking to develop their individual leadership or grow as a person
Come if you’d like to gain:
* A deeper and much clearer understanding of the relevance of body awareness, posture and movement to your work
* Practical embodied tools you can use with clients immediately
* Tips on how to make this work accessible within a business environment
* Knowledge of how to work with the body confidently and safely
* Improved self-awareness – what is hidden that is limiting your work?
* Bodily leadership and influencing skills
* Techniques to manage pressure and complexity
* How to better “read” others and employ your intuition
* How to develop the four aspects of embodied intelligence
* A “second generation” approach to embodiment that is clearer, more rational and culturally appropriate than older West-coast US styles
* A taste of embodied work if you are considering The Embodied Facilitator Course professional qualification
About the Trainer
Mark Walsh has dedicated his life to embodied learning. He leads embodied specialists Integration Training and has taught embodiment in twenty countries. He founded The Embodied Facilitator Course and made embodiment available online through a Youtube channel with over 7 million hits.
His qualifications include an honours degree in psychology, an aikido black-belt, residential training with various bodymind masters such as Richard Strozzi-Heckler, Paul Linden and Wendy Palmer, training in linguistics, Non Violent Communication, body-psychotherapy, improvisation, meditation, dance and ten martial arts.
His clients include Unilever, L’Oreal, Virgin Atlantic, AXA, Shell, Newfield coach training, Liberty Global, Sussex University and The House of Lords.
He has also worked with peace and trauma projects in Israel/Palestine, Afghanistan, Ukraine the slums of Brazil, East Africa and with the Sierra Leonian Army.
Friday-Saturday, the 13th & 14th of March.
Tel Aviv – Yafo, israel (Exact location will be published soon).
180 Euro for the full 2 days course .
110 Euro for the first day only.
* Advance registration for the 2 days course is both cheaper, and ensures your place