This is an experiential course for those wishing to develop practical skills in working with the body in training and coaching. Our embodiment determines how we think, how we feel, how we are perceived by others and what we achieve, so is an extremely helpful area for facilitators to address. Using posture, breathing and movement helps clients go deep quickly and creates lasting results. This training will give you both a greater personal insight and a clearer overview of the field as well as tools you can use the next day.
More specifically, you’ll gain
- A deeper and much clearer understanding of the relevance of body awareness, posture and movement to your work
- Practical embodied tools you can use with clients immediately
- Tips on how to make this work accessible within a business environment
- Knowledge of how to work with the body confidently and safely
- Improved self-awareness – what is hidden that is limiting your work?
- Bodily leadership and influencing skills
- Techniques to manage pressure and complexity
- How to better “read” others and employ your intuition
- How to develop the four aspects of embodied intelligence
- A “second generation” approach to embodiment that is clearer, more rational and culturally appropriate than older West-coast US styles
- A taste of embodied work if you are considering The Embodied Facilitator Course professional qualification
The course is ideal for:
- Business and life coaches, trainers, facilitators and consultants
- Yoga, dance, complementary health practitioners and martial artists looking to apply their skills to business
- Teachers, therapists and those in other helping or educating professions
- Anyone looking to develop their individual leadership or grow as a person
Integration Training offers an in-depth video learning package for coaches and trainers to learn about working with the body or who would like to learn practical techniques and deepen their own understanding and embodied presence. Register during February 2016 for free access to this comprehensive programme.
To book a place or find out more…