“Power without love is brutal and destructive; love without power is weak and ineffective.” – Paul Linden
Why you might want to attend:
– Learning Hands on bodywork is the most tangible way of improving your awareness of embodiment even if you don’t work with touch. Embodiment is a way of experiencing your life, and it has important consequences in how you feel, relate and what you do.
– Gain a practical set of tools to support group embodied training or 1-1 coaching or therapy
– Links made to business competencies and how to work in corporate environments , eg standing and in office clothes, as well as in more traditional bodywork environments
– Personal growth. We will be working with each other so you will experience a lot of bodywork too!
– “BIM works toward an integrated mindbody state of power and kindness, which is the foundation for relating in ethical ways to other beings and the planet itself.” – Paul Linden
- Paul’s full Being in Movement system and a wide range of tools including work with:
- Awareness and intention
- The structure and function of the body. Postural alignment as relates to who we are
- Self-concept and meaning in the body
- Reframing body actions as hypotheses and hypotheses testing
- Embodied ethics
- “Body awareness is feeling the rhythms and qualities of your breathing, posture, and movements and understanding how that is the foundation for psychological and spiritual wholeness.” – Paul Linden
About the Trainer – Paul Linden, Ph.D.
Based in Columbus Ohio, Paul is a world leader in embodied training, having been active in the field for 40 years. He holds a Ph.D. in physical education, is an instructor of the Feldenkrais Method® of somatic education, and has achieved a sixth degree black belt in the martial art of aikido. He is the developer of Being In Movement® mindbody training and author of numerous books on applications of body awareness training. He leads seminars around the world. For more information visit: http://www.being-in-movement.com/
Body, mind and spirit by Paul Linden video.
Assisted by Mark Walsh, founder of the Embodied Facilitator Course and student of Paul Linden’s for ten years.
Nice things people have said about Paul Linden:
“I honestly thought last time would be the last workshop here, but Paul keeps using his ninja tricks to get well, so sorry for the false advertising before… and also I’m not sorry that he’s still teaching!
– Mark Walsh
“Paul Linden is gifted at uncovering energetic and emotional patterns that impede one’s capacity to be relaxed and fluid under pressure. He has a clear and gentle way of imprinting alternative skilful patterns so the body can recover a more unified life affirming way of being.”
– Wendy Palmer – Founder of Conscious Embodiment
“Paul Linden is a master bodymind teacher who holds a big vision for individuals and societies.”
– Richard Strozzi-Heckler – Author of The Leadership Dojo and In Search of the Warrior Spirit
“Paul starts with questions. These usually lead into a ‘try this’ action. The actions lead to introspection. By working on my awareness of a movement, I find I can change how I use my energy/body. Awesome stuff.”
– Jack, UK workshop participant
“Paul Linden is a genuine teacher of embodiment with great depth of knowledge and tools to meet different situations, and the amazing vision to see in the moment what the client needs. He excels at both helping an individual with their problems and also teaching how to do this. He is also very easy to trust as he is very open with no personal baggage.”
– Eva, UK workshop participant
Date: 14-17th Sept
Time: 9.30-6pm (5pm finish on Sunday)
Venue: Brighton Ki Centre, 12 Queen Square, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 3FD. Ki Centre Brighton (1 hour from London Victoria), UK
Cost: £1200 including materials. One day event with Mark Walsh and masterclass included in price – please let us know if you’re coming.
Payment in advance. Numbers strictly limited. Please contact us to check availability prior to making booking.
To BOOK your place: Please contact us here.
Questions & info: contact Mark Walsh – mark@integrationtrainingdotcodotuk
Please note there will be filming at this event
Other courses of interest this week
12th Sept Working with the body for trainers and coaches with Mark Walsh £75/£95 (prerequisite for Masterclass if you haven’t worked with Paul before)
13th Sept, Masterclass in Embodiment for Trainers & Coaches with Paul Linden £200 (prerequisite for Intensive if you haven’t worked with Paul before and highly recommended if you have as a review – included in Intensive price. )